LakeSpirit Boutique Hotel & Spa
LakeSpirit Boutique Hotel & Spa is a certified 4* Boutique Hotel located at the center of Ioannina.
- Total Rooms: 10
- Total Number of Beds: 22
- Room Types: 2 Cosy Rooms, 4 Classic Rooms, 2 Superior Rooms, 2 Junior Suite
|Address:||3A Chatzi-Pelleren Str., Ioannina, Epirus-Greece|
Ten brand new modern and quality rooms of unique hospitality in the heart of Ioannina. Calmness, relaxation and high aesthetics, in the center of the city, a breath away from the pedestrian network and the shopping area. The warm and earthy colors bring even closer… the spirit of the lake and create a sense of tranquility. Especially for our visitors, the hotel provides a package of modern amenities and services that will make your stay even more special.
- Certified Greek Breakfast with local products cooked exclusively in our hotel’s kitchen.
- Café – Bistro with open cuisine concept. Possibility to organize business lunches, dinners, private events and cooking lessons by appointment.
- Free use of the mini gym.
- Wellness Center that includes Sauna, Jacuzzi and massage treatments with natural products of Ariadne Hellas.
- Rental of electric bicycles for city tours.
- Use of the Business Center with laptop and printer.
- Conference Center consists of 2 halls with natural light, with capacity of both halls flexible to be adjusted according to the needs of the event. The Meeting Room has complete microphone installation with Bosch Conference system, 2 screens 65’’ and ability to combine the screens or projector with wired or wireless transmission of the presentation (from tablet or mobile). Ability for life streaming and record the conference in digital format. Full technical support. Ability for Coffee break with coffee, juice, soft drinks and light snacks as well as Buffet, refreshments and drinks.
- Free and fast Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel.
- Free Parking in an underground, guarded space that operates 24/7 at a distance of 250 m.
- Furthermore, we cooperate with professionals that are specialized in daily activity programs and customized activity itineraries for private groups, families and individuals.